Town of Washburn
Plan Commission Meeting
Date &Time: 7:00 P.M., Tuesday, September 6, 2022.*
Location: Town Hall
Updated Agenda (September 4, 2022)
- Call meeting to order and verify legal notification.
- Approve minutes of meeting of August 7, 2022.
- Review driveway permit application and county Class A Special Use application for Jake and Lynne Waatti to build a residence in an Agriculture 1 zoning district extend a driveway to a replacement residence on their 5.5-acre parcel (~W½ SW¼NW¼ Section 12 T.48N R.5W; Tax ID#:38844; 74550 Bjork Rd).
- Review driveway permit application Rose Speiler-Sandberg & Tim Heil to provide access to their 30 acre parcel (SE¼SE¼ minus N½ N½ Section 35 T.49N R.5W; Tax ID #37919; ~75615 McKinley Rd).
- Review county RV placement and Class A Special Use permit application for Lynn & Danial Catlin to place a recreational vehicle in their existing driveway on their 5 acre parcel at 76395 Church Corner Rd (S½NE¼ NE¼ SE¼ Section 33 T49N R5W; Tax ID#31165).
- Review county Class A Special Use permit application for Ryan & Andrea Collins to replace their residence that burned down on their 20 acre parcel at 30490 County Hwy C (E½SE¼SW¼ Section 25 T.49N R.5W; Tax ID#30983).
- Set date and time for a site visit of the closed landfill on S. Maple Hill Rd after Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources provides documents regarding closure design and post-closure maintenance requirements.
- Set date and time for next meeting. Propose: Tuesday, October 4, 2022, 7:00 P.M.
* Commission members will conduct site visits at 6:15pm prior to the meeting starting at Bjork Rd.
Kenneth Bro, Chair
Town of Washburn Plan Commission
75411 Church Corner Rd.
Washburn, WI 54891