Planning Commission Meeting Tuesday March 7, 2023 7:00 pm
Town of Washburn
Plan Commission Meeting
Date &Time: 7:00P.M., Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
Location: Town Hall
- Call meeting to order and verify legal notification.
- Approve minutes of November 6, 2022 meeting.
- For updating the town comprehensive plan, review and identify corrections to the “Existing Land Use” map prepared by the Northwest Regional Plan Commission (NWRPC) (https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/ff710af965a640fe97a6323ad01952b0/). The commission will develop a list of corrections to be submitted to the NWRPC.
- For updating the town comprehensive plan, the commission will begin developing a preliminary draft of the “Future Land Use” map. Bayfield County is asking towns to submit new maps for use in the updated Bayfield County Comprehensive Plan using land use categories defined by the county. This map can be updated when the Town of Washburn Comprehensive Plan is updated later this year.
- Updates on landfill maintenance and on short-term rental ordinance.
- Update on county comprehensive plan process.
- Set date and time for next meeting.
Kenneth Bro, Chair|
Town of Washburn Plan Commission
75411 Church Corner Rd.
Washburn, WI 54891