TOWN OF WASHBURN
Road Department Staff Member
Link to Detailed Job Description: https://townofwashburn.wi.gov/job-posting-road-dept-staff-member/
The Town of Washburn Board will be accepting applications for the position of Road Department Staff Member until 4:00 on Monday, November 27, 2023.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications at a minimum.
- Hold a valid Wisconsin Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or be able to receive one within one year of employment.
- Be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Be able to perform heavy physical tasks under varying working conditions.
- Have experience in equipment maintenance and repair including gas and diesel machinery and small engines.
- Have experience in the operation of trucks, heavy construction equipment, and small power tools.
- Be available to work on short notice.
- Preference will be given to qualified Town of Washburn residents.
A resume and cover letter should be returned to Sandra J. Raspotnik/Town Chair, 75340 Pajala Road, Washburn, WI 54891 or email to email@example.com. For further information call 715-292-7785.
THE TOWN OF WASHBURN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER